[FoRK] Australia / New Zealand?

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:39:36 PDT 2013

Speaking as an Australian, I'd visit New Zealand. I'm under the impression
that it has really amazing countryside and mountains and skiing and
whatnot. Probably great beaches as well, which Australia is partially known
for, but to get to the good ones you'll probably have to chat to locals.
And really, you might have just as many good beaches there in California.

Depends, I suppose, on what kind of scenery you like.