[FoRK] Office365.com massive email fail

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jun 18 16:38:57 PDT 2013

Samsung Galaxy SIII has Exchange support built-in, _but_ you have to
agree to allow the server / admin to control your phone in key ways,
including remotely wiping it.  Anyone does that and they're going to
hear about it.

Anyway, get a real email service.  Office365, Exchange, and Outlook are
_still_ pathetic.