[FoRK] big kudos to anyone who can tell me how to BUY this album.

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue Jun 18 18:56:02 PDT 2013

 > You don't care how much money goes to the artist any other time, why
now?

Actually, I do -- that's part of the reason I'm asking.

I've personally sent money to a few of my favorite artists. One (Kristin
Hersh) is doing well via internet funding. Another (Barbara Manning) has
not, and went to get a medical technician license, and honestly I don't
know where she is these days. I hope she's OK.

- Joe