[FoRK] what the hell, facebook

Reza B'Far (Oracle) reza.bfar at oracle.com
Wed Jun 19 00:46:30 PDT 2013

I dreamed the ad-less-world dream for many years... then woke up to the
nightmare that premium models work less frequently... I'm sure that's an
existing Fork thread, probably repeated 10-100 times, but... just
saying... I dream the same as you, but reality is trends are going the
other way.  Pretty soon, you can't buy cloths without rotating
banners... and the grocery store you bought your tp from advertising it
to your friends... ugh... gotta learn how to make my own cloths before
than happens or just keep wearing my preferred ads of Kobe System ;)