[FoRK] what the hell, facebook

mdw at martinwills.com mdw at martinwills.com
Wed Jun 19 05:29:34 PDT 2013

> Sweet!!!! What's the URL? ;-)... props either way.
>
> On 6/18/13 10:45 PM, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>> On 6/18/2013 10:32 PM, Reza B'Far (Oracle) wrote:
>>> FWIW - Google employees commenting on Facebook is as impartial as
>>> Facebook employees commenting on Google.  May be we can make a static
>>> A.I. rule for the open world massive all-knowing A.I. engine Google

Sorry it's been done already. It was built at a site in Utah (sorry to
those at Google who think they build everything)...  I believe the site is
called: "The Utah Data Center, brought to you courtesy of the National
Security Agency."  I don't think they deliberately post the URL since it
is classified.

Regards, (tongue in cheek)

Martin