[FoRK] Server Sky - Internet and computation in orbit

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jun 21 06:53:55 PDT 2013

There was often a thought that was popular in the 90's that you could
build a pretty powerful space weapon using a huge coordinating array of
pico satellites.  Each by themselves could be multi-purpose whose
purpose was defined by which system was powered where it arranged itself
in relation the the hundreds or thousands of others, but in the case of
emergency, they could aggregate and become deadly.

Greg