[FoRK] poor man's PAN

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jun 21 10:19:12 PDT 2013

Does it actually store stuff? They talk about seeding the box and the
parts description (and yours of course) include reference to a FAT32 usb
stick.

What's the advantage of having stuff on it?  I'm  assuming it simplifies
p2p sharing without any internet connection.  Is it just for file
sharing or can you actually proxy an interweb connection through it?

Greg