[FoRK] Fwd: Huge supply of Osborne computers and parts inOrange, CA

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Jun 23 21:13:12 PDT 2013

On 6/23/13 8:19 PM, Bill Kearney wrote:
> Somewhere in all of my boxes (we're building a new house) I still have at least one AT&T EO.
>
> But all the rest of the boxes literally usable as a boat anchor have long since passed to the recyclers...

I have an NCR Decision Mate V described here:
http://www.thecorememory.com/forum/index.php?topic=83.0
http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=299

Mine is a demo model with a clear lucite case, and I have a number of peripheral modules.  Still works as far as I know.  I
bought it as surplus from NCR Retail when I was consulting there.