[FoRK] Your prediction, please

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Jun 24 07:12:01 PDT 2013

Lol...or auto sense when people are texting.

But you guys are ignoring the obvious.  We *already* have mass consumer
cars that drive themselves by taking over from the driver.   Crash
avoidance software in detecting a forward or backward crash situation
will take over from the driver.  It comes as a feature on several car
maker models.

So my guess is 2011, but I guess you meant without a steering wheel and
for time periods greater than 1s.

Greg