[FoRK] [Comp-neuro] New book release: "How to build a brain: A neural architecture for biological cognition"

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jun 25 10:23:08 PDT 2013

Ummm...  Black hole of interesting. Must ... not ... disappear into a cave with this quite yet... Work to do first.
My favorite brain model is what you might call "semantic metaphor vocabulary", but "semantic pointer" works.

Looks familiar, we must have seen the sight a few months ago. Nice that the book is out.  Too bad it is not an ebook!  Come on,
is there a more glaring gap between working brain models and paper books for the information?

Thanks!
Stephen