[FoRK] Fwd: Recon Jet has arrived.

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jun 26 16:53:13 PDT 2013

On 6/26/13 4:50 PM, Bill Humphries wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2013, at 4:38 PM, Stephen Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
>
>> This is like Google Glass, runs Android, has GPS, camera, and a tiny display, etc. Designed for use while bicycling (and other outdoors sports like running or hiking or just walking) but has an open SDK, removable battery, etc.  I tried one at Google I/O.
> They got the name of this wrong. It should be called ** Pervert Drone ** or ** Flying Stalker **. :)

It is much less noticeable than Google Glass, eh?  The battery and
computer modules are on opposite sides, and removable.  That would allow
you to snap on a new battery and keep going.  Forgot to ask the CTO if
they had a capacitor sleep mode while you change batteries, which would
make that feature perfect.