[FoRK] white hat pwn

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:26:24 PDT 2013

I tried that but his memory is too brittle. The differences at the
pixel level prevented him from doing things like logging in to his
email.

I'm buying him an iPad as part of my current project. I'll have it
sent to my house, install software, set up his accounts, and ship it
to him. Then when he has a problem he can ship it back to me.

But he writes, and that has to be on a real computer. (Bluetooth
keyboard on iPad is too complex).