[FoRK] Fwd: [IP] What It’s Like to Get a National-Security Letter

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Mon Jul 1 09:11:48 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 01 2013, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
> I did a security audit of xent.com.  I can't figure out if I've
> configured it right.  Can you ssh into it and check the configuration
> for me?  The root password is 30ne43ad.

I had a quick look around but couldn't find the encryption keys for the
root disk, so I've started a re-install (PC DOS 2000 is okay, right?)
to make sure that stuff is where everyone expects it to be. Should be
back in a while (oops, can't find the packet drivers for the 3c509 that
you have in this machine...).