[FoRK] GPG/PGP for MS-Outlook - Suspicious absence of options

Frank Bergman (fraber) fraber at fraber.de
Mon Jul 1 09:53:46 PDT 2013

Does somebody have a reasonable statistic on the market
share of different email clients (including the Web variants)?
Any idea how to organize key exchange for not-so-IT-savvy
people across these systems?

And yes, I also tried to push Linux on the desktop, until we hit
OpenOffice Impress. It sucks so bad that everybody in our little
open-source company is now back to MS-Office...

Cheers,
Frank

  _____