[FoRK] GPG/PGP for MS-Outlook - Suspicious absence of options

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jul 1 10:14:23 PDT 2013

Actually, none of what I suggested below is about Linux on the Desktop.  For this, I only consider solutions that work for MacOSX,
Windows, Linux, and Android or iOS.

Thunderbird works on all desktop OSes.  Web clients work everywhere.  Mobile devices can integrate with email and usually with
calendaring.

And you shouldn't be doing Powerpoint anyway.  A) there are some great new alternatives, especially the Javascript based ones, and
B) the paradigm is broken and needs to be replaced.

Generally, I'd rather scroll through a Wiki or TiddlyWiki page or pages/tabs than Powerpoint.  The information should always be
published in a permanent, easy to get to fashion, and Powerpoint files are not it.

Stephen