[FoRK] Fwd: Doug Englebart

Ben (B.K.) DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Wed Jul 3 11:52:11 PDT 2013

That was WWW6 -
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/1997-04/msg00192.html

I was there as the student volunteer running the Volunteer Office and the
ad hoc press office opened at the request of Sally Khudairi who, at the
time was the W3C's Dir of Communications and wondered why Stanford (or
their organizers had not set one up). I was working at the UMass News
Office at the time so I did. I met a great many list members for the first
time there and wish I had known then about y'all what I KnowNow. ;)

I also met my kids' Mom there as well.

Glad I still know so many of you.