[FoRK] Fwd: Doug Englebart

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Jul 3 12:00:09 PDT 2013

I remember when Metcalfe drank the blender full of stuff was WWW6, but
was that the same conference when Englebart spoke?  I remember Metcalfe
making the promise too, so was curious if *that* was the conference
Englebart spoke--or even a completely different one about the same time.

Either way, WWW6 was the first time I think we met f2f.

Greg