[FoRK] Microsoft acronym help needed

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Jul 7 11:31:13 PDT 2013

> On 7/6/2013 9:52 PM, Stephen Williams wrote:
>> This is all there is out there:
>> http://infolanka.com/jokes/messages/830.html
>> http://www.zbach.com/page%205/wife1.html
>
> Sigh... it's not funny if it's a joke! It's only funny if it's serious!

If you are spending time on Microsoft "technology", you clearly are not serious...
I'm all for alternate approaches, but if you are trying to compete with an ecosystem that works well and is evolving with
ever-increasing momentum, you need to answer it with something that attempts to be better, not just prettier.