[FoRK] Microsoft acronym help needed

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Sun Jul 7 13:15:59 PDT 2013

 > When I pointed out that someone should check errors in the build .bat
file (!) so that it stops at the error, they objected since checking
errors would make it 3x longer.  Which is why, I pointed out that I had
already pointed out, that they should have used make since make checks
the status of every command run and stops on errors...

Wow. That's pretty terrible on several levels.

 >> Are you afraid I'm going to deploy Windows 3.0 somewhere?
 > Hah, you'd have to find an RLL or MFM hard drive somewhere.

Oh, I'm sure that's not true. Windows 3.0 (or really DOS of that era,
DOS 3.1) ran on PS/2 computers using IDE and SCSI.

- Joe