[FoRK] Microsoft acronym help needed

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Sun Jul 7 14:00:49 PDT 2013

On 7/7/2013 1:46 PM, geege schuman wrote:

 > I don't know what either of you are talking about

You know the spinny thing inside your computer? Well it's connected by 
wires to the thinking part of your computer. What Stephen and I are 
talking about are the *types* of wires connecting the spinny part to the 
thinking part.

Hope that helps,

- Joe

More information about the FoRK mailing list