[FoRK] ridiculous project

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 06:57:27 PDT 2013

Forth, the gift that keeps giving.....
http://ibm5100.net/redpower/forth-2/

Yep, there were a few evenings between creeper clean up and  diggy diggying
that the kids and I sat down and did some basic  smakcing up for code for a
door opener and a couple of other projects we never really finished. Having
your kids entering Forth code into a computer inside Minecraft....yea...
sit back and smile at the changes all around....

-tom