[FoRK] Seeking insights on Google documentation standardization notes/thoughts/best practices etc.

Ben (B.K.) DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Jul 12 13:40:24 PDT 2013

So I'm a business analyst at a software firm and we're working on
solidifying our technical documentation standards for APIs, Data Schemas,
Modules and such. Our team loves Google's documentation practices and would
like to model against it but I'm curious if they have PUBLISHED any of
their documentation standards for aforementioned APIs as well as data
schemas and any modules.

Any Googlers or other developers on the list know if there's anything
public on Google tech documentation best practices from which to reference?

Many thanks for anything you can pass along.

--
Ben DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bkdelong    CV

GPG Key Fingerprint: 5EEF0ABDACDD937AD08F4AF0E42DFD9081DE7CB