[FoRK] see you on Retroshare

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sat Jul 13 09:07:34 PDT 2013

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013, Eugen Leitl wrote:

Hungarian gets fashionable, eh?

I wanted to answer in Hungarian, too, but this vt100 doesn't paste too
well from g.translate, so here it is in English and whoever wants
Hungarian, go help yourself with translator:

I may be sympathetic to the idea, but the truth is, I'm afraid, it does
make sense only with secure computers - otherwise, one can as well use
clear txt. The current peesee does not belong to this class, even though
I can't prove it with a Guardian article. It is just what I think. So, take
this phantasy of mine however you please.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola