[FoRK] What do you think of my http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/24/google-chromecast/

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Wed Jul 24 18:54:18 PDT 2013

http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/24/google-chromecast/

Yes, it's true, I developed this thing from scratch while listening to
Noogler lectures, and have spent the rest of my time here getting Google
to market the thing. Well, that's not the only thing I've been doing. My
next project is Google Washout.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washout_toilet) It may be one of the most
significant health advances of the 21st century. And yes, you can and
will automatically blog the results of Google Washout analysis. With
automatically calculated references to any photos you've posted from
restaurants you've visited. People consult Yelp for the restaurant
experience, but they will consult Google Washout if they care about
their health.

- Joe