[FoRK] What do you think of my http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/24/google-chromecast/

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Wed Jul 24 22:37:17 PDT 2013

 > But should Google be proliferating OSs?  You're up to two -- add a
few more
 > and we could recreate DEC....

1. Recreating DEC would be a great honor (not speaking for Google, did I
mention that?)... I mean, up to a point.

2. One would assume that Google will eventually merge Android and Chrome
(not speaking for Google, did I mention that?)

As for historical DEC and OS.... can you imagine if DEC licensed say
RSTS/E for 8088? That would have f'ing ruled.

- Joe
--
Captain Pierce was a strong man
Strong as any man alive