[FoRK] What do you think of my http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/24/google-chromecast/

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jul 25 07:56:53 PDT 2013

On 7/25/2013 7:19 AM, Ben (B.K.) DeLong wrote:
> Goddamn showoff. ;)

We updated our 13-year old Dish receiver.  Let that sit there for a
while.....13 year old TV technology, cables, service, and remote
controls.

That seemed to be the finger coming out of the dyke leading to all the
new tvs, boxes, services, etc.   It's like trying to replace a spark
plug on a 1971 lime green Ford Pinto, one flap of those butterfly wings
and next thing you know you've gone and replaced everything out of
necessity.

Greg