[FoRK] What do you think of my http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/24/google-chromecast/

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jul 25 08:26:44 PDT 2013

You've absolutely pegged it.  Moving furniture around and getting rid of
heavy old things was the biggest part of the issue.

As to quirks, we get HD channels.  The tv box has 6 different resolution
settings and 3 different apsects, the tv has 5 different resolution
settings and 3 different aspets.  I have to keep the tv remote around to
change the apsect on the tv for some channels and back for others.
It's all very strange.  Why doesn't it just fn work?

BTW, the best new feature of the joey's? Push a button on the tv box and
it tells you where the kids put the remote.

Greg