[FoRK] Google vs Garden of Eden

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 19:04:02 PDT 2013

Google is the best of the batch, which is not setting the bar high nor
setting it low...just at about the level that you can easily crotch
yourself if you are not careful. Goog Vs Apple, who here has any doubt my
take on this chestnut. Goog is a lot of shitty things , the list grows, but
Apples list of good has dwindled down to "I think they do not force their
employees to listen to Katy Perry...yet" Yes I could be more colorful and
tomwhore like on that one but there are folks who I know that work for
Apple that I deeply deeply respect, so much love to them but damn I do wish
you worked elsewhere so I could get all tomwhore like on that one. Goog Vs
PurityOfEssence/ZenLikeGoodness....yea, they are going to come out with
more than a few dings. GoogVS RichardStallanism....do we really need a
youtube rap battle of this? Come on, you know you would watch it. Just
please, comb the cheese sandwiches out of his beard first.

In the end I do think Goog is perhaps the company that comes closest to the
ideas of slack as put forth in the good books of the Church Of The SubG
inluding even and maybe most importantly the concept of pulling the wool
over your own eyes....wool which you have spun yourself in to a pretty 4th
doctor scarf  that you posted up to Etsy.

Now as for privacy and self decentralization...of the manifest destiny of
wither being owned or owning yourself....I look to things perhaps not so
much from Goog...perhaps mention on G+...but yeah...Go Tails.
https://tails.boum.org/index.en.html

-tom(posted fomr my gmail account, so Heya NSA., whats for lunch
today?)higgins nee whore