[FoRK] Groklaw shuts down

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Tue Aug 20 08:57:17 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from "Riad S. Wahby" <rsw at jfet.org> -----

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:44:21 -0400
From: "Riad S. Wahby" <rsw at jfet.org>
To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org
Subject: Groklaw shuts down

    " My personal decision is to get off of the Internet to the degree
    it's possible. I'm just an ordinary person. But I really know, after
    all my research and some serious thinking things through, that I
    can't stay online personally without losing my humanness, now that I
    know that ensuring privacy online is impossible. I find myself
    unable to write. I've always been a private person. That's why I
    never wanted to be a celebrity and why I fought hard to maintain
    both my privacy and yours. "

-=rsw

----- End forwarded message -----