[FoRK] On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Thu Aug 22 03:59:21 PDT 2013

Any who plan to compete on Jeopardy need to recognize The Maytag Repairman:

    http://www.characterweb.com/MaytagOriginal.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7z6AKPGDZ4

The OP referred reverently to "that class of people who are actually
making, moving, fixing and maintaining things," and mourned their losses.

If more companies brought them back, there would be fewer "bullshit jobs."

GS