[FoRK] [fonc] Software Crisis (was Re: Final STEP progress report abandoned?)

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Sep 9 06:07:28 PDT 2013

That's what "Lean" startups are all about, though I'll probably get shot
for criticizing the single most popular software management technique on
the planet.  It's like Agile, it's a technique that's great when
properly applied, but many wield it like a magic hammer without truly
understanding when it's applicable and when it's not.

Greg