[FoRK] Multitasking wishlist: Control of audio channel placement based on video source, sped up video

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Oct 2 10:19:22 PDT 2013

Well, the Web control apsect is entirely ridiculously underserved.

I'm amazed that in this day and age you can't prevent videos from play,
prevent the Web browser from playing sounds, or just being able to mute
a browser and deny it access to audio.

Every time I'm on a stupid call doing research related to the call, I
always end up having some stupid sound or video interrupt.

You should patent a Browser mute button.

Greg