[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

John Mitchell jdmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 23:12:57 PDT 2013

On Oct 7, 2013, at 10:47 PM, Bill Humphries <whump at mac.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2013, at 10:44 PM, John Mitchell <jdmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
[…]
>> FWIW, I do agree that for most people Ember's approach to things like templating is more approachable. Angular takes a bit of work to internalize it's approach.
>
> How do you do dependency and module management with Angular?

Our case is a bit odd in that we're building our own "framework" on top of Angular for use by various internal and external teams so we're doing modularization, dependency management, and the whole bootstrapping thing ourselves. We have a server-side packager that works in conjunction with our own client-side bootstrapping "shell" in which the various modules are pulled down on-demand.

John