[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

John Mitchell jdmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:25:07 PDT 2013

We deal with both build time as well as runtime dependency & bundling. Fwiw, for this we're also using the grunt toolchain for builds, etc.

The main trick we're using is that each version of each file is uniquely identified with a content hash of the file. We then shove all of this stuff into our own origin servers as well as cdn's.  Then our bundling uses the explicit name for all of these resources and only the high level end points are generic/unversioned.

Cheers,
John