[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Oct 8 18:26:25 PDT 2013

Sounds nice!  A quick list of cool things (libraries, methods, etc.) to use/pay attention to on the web app side would be very
helpful.  I was aware of AngularJS and a number of others, and I've been itching to use WebSockets. Hopefully I will dive into some
web development shortly.  Best practices hints would be great.

sdw