[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 12:00:29 PDT 2013

I see Angular and peers as basically the current generation of web
architecture. Rails+Backbone was best of breed in the last gen, PHP the
winner in the generation before that.

My own choice among this group is MeteorJS. It has two advantages over
peers. One, integrated stack between client and server, so that you're
using the same infrastructure. Previous generation required different dev
stack for client and server, typically (Rails or Node)+jQuery+Backbone.
Two, copious funding, which ensures longevity.
http://venturebeat.com/2012/07/25/meteor-funding/

My team has been doing this for about 9 months, and I'm very happy with the
choice so far.