[FoRK] AngularJS — Superheroic JavaScript MVW Framework

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:10:21 PDT 2013

The server side options you're looking at are all smallish parts of the
stack. Node, for example, doesn't include Express,much less testing,
database,  templating, caching.

The lesson of Rails is that optimizing the bundle as a whole is important
for developer productivity. Otherwise your dev shop will be slower than the
best, and your company won't be technologically competitive.