[FoRK] Snowden sets OPSEC record straight

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Oct 18 06:12:23 PDT 2013

I'm guessing the NSA uses hedge words as they realize how easy it is to
suborn even the most clearly thoughtful, morally reasoning, and
conscientious thinking person.

His self-declaration that he "left the files behind" as a
talisman/safeguard is a fairly ridiculous red-herring.  I'm pretty sure
Hong Kong has an Interweb thingy.

Greg