[FoRK] Best undergrad for Computer Science in California?

Ken Meltsner meltsner at alum.mit.edu
Sun Nov 10 18:15:05 PST 2013

The other point that I forgot to make is that he may want to create video
games today, but that will probably change -- a good general CS education
(or art, or whatever aspect he wants to specialize in) will serve him
better than a more focused curriculum.  The program at UCSB sounds pretty
good, by the way,

If he's willing to brave the cold Northeast, he might want to look at RPI
or CMU.  Both have strong theatre programs, which I would think would
complement an interest in video games.

--
After 30+ years of email, I have used up my supply of clever ,sig material.