[FoRK] [Doctrinezero] http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/internet/10468112/The-internet-mystery-that-has-the-world-baffled.html

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Nov 27 11:47:51 PST 2013

He looks like a total tool.
https://www.facebook.com/joeleri/about

He and all his friends all have 1 level deep accounts with limited
timelines.  Some of which appear to be actors or performance artists.

Some reverse google image searches are typical.

There is an odd soundcloud relationship.  A quick google on soundcloud and
cicada has a bunch of crap.
https://soundcloud.com/cicada-killer
https://soundcloud.com/cicadamusic

It looks like some stupid viral ad campaign.

Greg