[FoRK] [Doctrinezero]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/internet/10468112/The-internet-mystery-that-has-the-world-baffled.html

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Nov 27 14:20:39 PST 2013

I guess you can get to the bottom of it by start confirming the details in
the story.  Who, what, when, why, how.  I guess Chris Bell or Jed Lipinski
are as good as any place to start.  It doesn't seem like real crypto, just
a bunch of movie-puzzle-like-crypto tricks.  Anything that originates from
4chan is automatically suspect.

http://tinyurl.com/puzzleimagecicada
http://uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/What_Happened_Part_1_%282013%29
http://uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/What_Happened_Part_2_%282013%29

It all looks like the Google job quiz to me.

Greg