[FoRK] Children and digital/computer medium

SK sk.list at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 08:29:05 PST 2013

Dave,

Gregory's last para details some of my concerns. I see in my 3 yr old that
after a small session with iPad she is "hyper"/cranky etc. Also, not time
limiting almost always leads to an over-done (my opinion). My daughter has
almost always willingly switched off the TV or iPad after an hour or so
once or twice I allowed her to watch that much, but it easily adds up.

skn