[FoRK] Ayn Rand-loving CEO destroys his empire

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Dec 16 06:41:00 PST 2013

It's funny.  I'm not a Rand nor anti-Rand anything.  I'm familiar with
the popularity of the books, but have never read any of them, seen the
movies, nor really engaged in any discussion about them more than a few
words.  I understand the concept of wealth creators. Hell, I even know
who Harrison Bergeron is. From my simple reading, it seems both the Rand
and anti-Rand crowds both see the world as zero-sum.

Greg