[FoRK] Ayn Rand-loving CEO destroys his empire

Joseph S Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon Dec 16 14:42:49 PST 2013

On 12/16/2013 02:35 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> "We emphasize that people from Mountain View, Los Altos and Palo Alto
> will shop here and that it's not far from the corporate offices of
> companies like ," said Matt Taylor, a retail broker.

Weird. Well, this appears to be a more complete version of the quote,
albeit with a strange spelling error.

http://archive.is/VlAd

"We emphasize that people from Mountain View, Los Altos and Palo Alto
will shop here and that it's not far from the corporate offices of
companies likeGoogle
<http://archive.is/o/VlAd/http://mountainview.patch.com/listings/google-3>,"
said Matt Taylor, a retail broker. "It's also a mid-point between
Highway 101, Internate 280 and right off theCaltrain
<http://archive.is/o/VlAd/http://www.Caltrain.com/>."