[FoRK] [FoSDW] Tobii Eye-tracking game controller half off for CES

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jan 9 14:12:33 PST 2014

Long Beach Airport has a high resolution virtual assistant that uses visual
cues to make people look at it as a means to try to engage people and trick
them into interacting with it.  It watches people and reacts when you turn
toward it by looking back at you.  I'm assuming they are using eye
tracking.
http://www.airportone.com/ava-long-beach-airport-virtual-assistant.htm

Greg