[FoRK] What is on the other side of a black hole?

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Jan 13 16:41:30 PST 2014

I only differentiate the two as I had to design a multicast, quickest path
algorithm for a wormhole routing solution for a hypercube for Kai Hwang's
CSE final at USC.  Once the message reaches it's routed destination, you
have to figure out a way to efficientlyl blackhole all the other
multi-casts.

Greg