[FoRK] pos POS malware ram scraper

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Thu Jan 16 13:13:07 PST 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 3:28 AM, Stephen Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> Therefore, I can say with authority that from the POS vendor to everyone
> involved at Target that they are all idiots.

You're absolutely right, Stephen.

But are you effective?

There are very few people in American history more right than Ben Franklin.
When young he was lucky to receive this letter from an old Quaker friend:

"Ben, you are impossible. Your opinions have a slap in them for everyone
who differs with you. They have become so offensive that nobody cares for
them. Your friends find they enjoy themselves better when you are not
around. You know so much that no man can tell you anything. Indeed, no man
is going to try, for the effort would lead only to discomfort and hard
work. So you are not likely ever to know any more than you do now, which is
very little."

Whence he learned to become effective too.

(Story from Dale Carnegie.)

-- Kim-Ee