[FoRK] traffic analysis of legislation

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Feb 3 11:14:36 PST 2014

Definitely awesome.  One could argue that every other method is more
expensive, far less transparent, and substandard.  The Archives and
Congress should do a much better job, although the latter probably
doesn't want to.  One problem with git is that it would be difficult,
but not impossible, to commit a change with a tentative author and then
update it later when more information is available.

sdw