[FoRK] OSX VMs/backup, Re: Dunning-Kruger effect discriminatory environs

Mark Day mark_s_day at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 12:40:08 PST 2014

I don't dispute your data points here, but your original comment was about "easy" VM install.  I suspect that we have different meanings for that word. ;-)

I have certainly been known to go into full-scale solve-this-problem mode when appropriate.  But in this case I really had better things to do than learn about the multiple interacting OSX/Fusion quirks.

--Mark