[FoRK] Smallest darn Arduino w/display

Ken Meltsner meltsner at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 27 18:12:17 PDT 2014

OK, I'm sure you've all seen this.  And it's proof that I'm older than
vintage dirt that I'm amazed at so much being crammed into a tiny container.

Tiny Arduino + display + USB programmer.

It's still cool.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1516846343/microview-chip-sized-arduino-with-built-in-oled-di

Excerpt (too many pictures with lots of text in them to do justice):

You've never seen an Arduino(tm) compatible like this. With a built-in OLED
(Organic Light Emitting Diode Display) you can see what your Arduino is
thinking without having to connect it to your computer.

No more cryptic "Hello World" LED blink sequences or shoehorning oversized
displays onto your tiny Arduino(tm). Development is much easier when you can
see what's going on.

--
After 30+ years of email, I have used up my supply of clever ,sig material.